Toyota Center Bag Policy allows fans to bring one 5.5” x 8.5” bag or smaller which will be screened visually. Bags 14”x14” x 6” or smaller are allowed but will have to pass an additional screening process and/or x-ray machine which will require a longer wait. For this reason, we encourage you to bring a clear stadium bag for faster entry.
GET YOUR STADIUM APPROVED BAGS HERE
To help you navigate the Bag Policy, below is a summary of what you need to keep in mind:
Toyota Center Rules
- Only those carrying a medical bag will be allowed a size larger than 14” x 14” x 6”.
- One 5.5” x 8.5” bag or smaller is allowed, which will be screened visually.
- Bags larger than 5.5” x 8.5” and smaller than 14”x14” x 6” are permitted but will have to pass an additional screening.
- Banners, signs and flags are allowed but must be smaller than 3 ft. in height.
- Prohibited items at Houston Toyota Center include: alcoholic beverages, drugs, food, drinks, glass containers, recording devices, laptops, fireworks, laser pointers, backpacks, coolers, baby seats, confetti, helium balloons, basketballs, beach balls, inflatables, SkyWalkers, selfie stick, cigarettes, e-cigarettes…
- Strollers are allowed in the Toyota Center but restricted to concourse areas only. They can be stored at any Guest Services booth.
Although Toyota Center does not have a clear bag policy, we encourage fans to bring a clear bag that enables security staff to move fans through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Toyota Center Purse Policy
Purses do not need to be clear and can be 5.5” x 8.5” which will be screened visually. Purses larger than that and up to 14”x14” x 6” are allowed but will undergo additional screening.