Hertz Arena bag policy states bags must be CLEAR and cannot exceed a size of 12” X 6” X 12”. Small clear pocket books with or without a strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” are allowed and do not need to be clear. One bag allowed per person. No tinted bags, must be completely clear.
To expedite entry into the Hertz Arena Estero FL (formerly Germain Arena), we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the clear bag policy guidelines and bring a clear stadium approved bag that meets the specifications outlined by the venue.
If you are attending a Hertz Arena concert or event, below is a summary of what you need to keep in mind when purchasing a clear stadium bag.
Hertz Arena Clear Bag Policy
- All bags brought into the stadium must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One clear bag allowed per person entering the stadium.
- No tinted bags, they must be completely clear.
- Clear backpacks and fanny packs not allowed.
- Small clear pocket books with or without a strap, that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” are allowed and do not need to be clear.
- Diaper bags accompanied by an infant are allowed but subject to inspection.
Herzt Arena bag policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Can I bring a purse into Hertz Arena?
Clear purses are allowed as long as they do not exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”. Also, a small clutch purse is allowed no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”.
Fans that do not comply with the bags rules will be asked to return their belongings to their vehicle prior to entry. There is no storing of prohibited bags available.