NRG Park in Houston, Texas has a clear bag policy for all events. Bags must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”.
- All bags brought into the stadium must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Fans are allowed One clear bag per person entering the stadium.
- Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- No tinted bags, they must be completely clear.
- Seat cushions are allowed without pockets or zippers.
NRG Stadium Bag Rules were generated based on the NFL Clear Bag Policy and adopted the same security measures and guidelines for their events.
PROHIBITED items into the Stadium include:
- Fanny Packs.
- Backpacks. (Clear Backpacks also Not Allowed)
- Cinch Bags.
- Laptop Bags.
- Coolers (here is a stadium approved clear lunch bag you can use instead).
NOTE: Fans will need to go through metal detector screening and all belongings are subject to inspection. Keep in mind, if you do not bring a clear stadium bag that complies with the clear bag policy they do not have a place to store your belongings and you will be asked to return your prohibited items to your vehicle.
The NRG Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.