Lucas Oil Stadium has a clear bag policy for all Indianapolis Colts games as well as all other events as determined by the promoting agency. Bags must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”.
Lucas Oil Stadium Bag Policy For Fans:
- All bags brought into the stadium must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Fans are allowed One clear bag per person entering the stadium.
- Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- No tinted bags, they must be completely clear.
Lucas Oil Stadium Bag Rules were generated based on the NFL Clear Bag Policy and adopted the same security measures and guidelines for their events.
PROHIBITED items into the Stadium include:
Liquor containers or bottles.
Food not sold by Lucas Oil Stadium concessionaires.
- Coolers (here is a stadium approved clear lunch bag you can use instead).
The Lucas Oil Stadium Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Does Lucas Oil Stadium Accept Cash?
Lucas Oil Stadium is now completely cashless. This includes all outlets, concession stands, bars and the Colts Pro Shop. There are two cash-to-card kiosks that will allow you to convert your cash into a pre-paid debit card. The stadium also accepts Apple Pay & Google Pay.
Are Umbrellas Allowed At Lucas Oil Stadium?
Umbrellas are allowed as long as they do not obstruct another person's view.
Are Strollers Allowed At Lucas Oil Stadium?
Strollers are allowed as long as they do not obstruct the aisles.