Sanford Stadium at The University of Georgia has a clear bag policy and clear purse policy. Bags must be CLEAR and cannot exceed a size of 12” X 6” X 12”.
The University Of Georgia Athletic Association implemented the Southeastern Conference Clear Bag Policy in 2017 and includes all UGA sporting venues: Sanford Stadium, Stegeman Coliseum and Foley Field.
To expedite entry into the stadium, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the clear bag policy guidelines and bring a stadium approved bag that meets the specifications outlined by the venue. To help you navigate the UGA Clear Bag Policy, below is a summary of the Sanford Stadium Bag rules.
Sanford Stadium Rules Regarding Bags
- All bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One clear bag allowed per person.
- Small clutch purses are allowed (4.5” x 6.5”). The small clutch will also be subject o search and must be carried outside of the clear bag.
- Bags cannot be tinted, they must be completely clear.
- Clear bags can only have one logo (one side only) no larger than 4.5” x 3.4”.
The Sanford Stadium Bag Policy enables security personnel to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Can I bring a purse into Sanford Stadium?
Clear purses are allowed as long as they do not exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”. Also, a small clutch bag (4.5” x 6.5”) is allowed along with your clear bag.