What Size Bags Are Allowed In Stadiums?
In an effort to have a swift entry through stadium gates as well as attempt to reduce crime and help keep everyone safe, many venues have implemented a clear bag policy. You may be wondering…what size bags are allowed in stadiums? Well, most concert venues and football stadiums follow the NFL clear bag policy regardless of the sport or event. Clear Stadium Bags must not exceed 12" x 6" x 12”.
CLEAR STADIUM BAG DIMENSIONS
- Clear Stadium Bags must not exceed 12" x 6" x 12”.
- The bags must be clear and easily searchable.
- Only one clear bag is allowed.
- No bag decor is allowed to conceal the bag.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR STADIUM APPROVED BAG SELECTION
Below are some popular venues that have implemented a clear bag policy:
- AT&T Stadium Bag Policy
- Gillette Stadium
- Heinz Field Bag Policy
- State Farm Stadium Bag Policy
- Banc Of California Stadium
- Caesars Superdome
- Mercedes Benz Stadium
- US Bank Stadium
- Empower Field at Mile High
- Nissan Stadium Bag Policy
- Levi's Stadium
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Allegiant Stadium
- Toyota Stadium
- Lumen Field
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Hard Rock Stadium
- LJVM Coliseum
- Soldier Field
- TDECU Stadium
- NRG Stadium
- Hertz Arena Bag Policy
- Iowa Events Center
- Liberty First Credit Union Arena
- House Of Blues
We encourage fans to visit the NFL official website or contact the specific concert venue for the most up to date clear bag policy information.
You may also like 5 Cute Clear Bags For Stadiums