Hard Rock Stadium has a clear bag policy for all events. Bags must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”. Logo can only be on one side of the bag. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”. Clear Backpacks are not allowed.
Hard Rock Stadium Bag Policy For Fans:
- All bags brought into the stadium must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Fans are allowed One clear bag per person entering the stadium.
- Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- No tinted bags, they must be completely clear.
- Logo can only be on one side of the bag.
- Clear Backpacks are not allowed.
Hard Rock Stadium Bag Rules were generated based on the NFL Clear Bag Policy and adopted the same security measures and guidelines for their events.
Hard Rock Stadium PROHIBITED items:
- Diaper bags (you can bring diaper items in a clear bag).
- Coolers (here is a stadium approved clear lunch bag you can use instead).
- Computer bags.
- Alcoholic beverages.
You can bring feminine products such as tampons in your pocket. Blankets can be carried in your arms.
Does Hard Rock Stadium Accept Cash?
Hard Rock Stadium is now completely cashless. The stadium allows you to convert cash into a prepaid VISA gift card at the following locations: South Gate Plaza Team Store, 144 Team Store, 244 Team Store, and 346 Team Store.
Are Strollers Allowed At Hard Rock Stadium?
Fans are discouraged from bringing strollers into the stadium. They are not permitted in the seating sections. They do provide storage for them in the stroller section outside of the Hard Rock Cafe.