T-Mobile Park has a clear bag policy for all ballgames. Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”. Security must be able to see the bottom of your bag. Bag content may not be obscured.
To expedite entry into the T-Mobile Park games, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the mariners bag policy guidelines and bring a clear stadium approved bag that meets the specifications outlined by the venue.
To help you navigate the T-Mobile Bag Policy, below is a summary of what you need to keep in mind when purchasing clear stadium bags.
T Mobile Park Bag Rules
- All bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”.
- One clear bag per person entering the park.
- Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- No tinted bags, they must be completely clear.
- Security must be able to see the bottom of your bag. Bag content may not be obscured.
T-Mobile Park Clear Bag Policy enables security staff to move fans through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Visitors carrying bags that do not comply with the Clear Bag Policy will be asked to return their items to their vehicle prior to entering the park.
T-Mobile Park Purse Policy
Clear purses are allowed as long as they do not exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”. Also, a small clutch purse is allowed no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” which does not need to be clear.
What can you bring into T-Mobile Park?
Outside food is allowed in single serving size. Sealed water bottles are allowed up to 32oz. You can also bring an empty reusable bottle up to 32oz. You can also bring blankets.
Prohibited Items Into T-Mobile Park:
- Soda or beverages in a can unless you purchase it there.
- Laser pointers
- Offensive clothing
- Selfie sticks