Music Midtown has a clear bag policy for all events. Bags must be CLEAR plastic and clear festival bags cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 6" x 9".
Music Midtown Bag Policy For Fans:
- ALL bags will be searched before entry.
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs that are 6" x 9" or smaller do not need to be clear, but can have no more than one pocket.
- All other bags larger than 6" x 9" must be smaller than 12" x 6" x 12" and clear.
- Hydration packs are allowed and do not need to be clear, but must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir.
Music Midtown Bag Rules were generated based on the NFL Clear Bag Policy and adopted the same security measures and guidelines for their events.
PROHIBITED items into the Stadium include:
- Any bag larger than than 12" x 6" x 12".
- No video recording will be allowed.
- Glass containers or hammocks.
- Outside food or beverage
NOTE: Fans may need to go through metal detector screening and all belongings are subject to inspection. Keep in mind, if you do not bring a clear stadium bag that complies with the clear bag policy they do not have a place to store your belongings and you will be asked to return your prohibited items to your vehicle.
The Music Midtown Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.