Jordan-Hare Stadium at Auburn University has a clear bag and clear purse policy for all games. Bags must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”. Logo size on the clear bag cannot be larger than 4.5” X 3.4”.
GET YOUR STADIUM APPROVED BAGS HERE!
To expedite entry into the Jordan Hare Stadium in Auburn, Alabama, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the clear bag policy guidelines and bring a clear stadium approved bag that meets the specifications outlined by the venue.
To help you navigate the Auburn clear bag policy, below is a summary of what you need to keep in mind when purchasing a clear stadium bag.
Jordan Hare Stadium Rules
- All bags brought into the stadium must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One clear bag allowed per person entering the stadium.
- Logo (one side allowed) on clear bag must be no larger than 4.5” X 3.4”
- Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- No tinted bags, they must be completely clear.
Jordan-Hare Stadium Clear Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Can I bring a purse into the Jordan-Hare Stadium?
Clear purses are allowed as long as they do not exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”. Also, a small clutch purse is allowed no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”.