Governors Ball has a clear bag policy for all events. Bags must be CLEAR plastic and clear festival bags cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 6” x 9”.
Governors Ball Bag Policy For Fans:
- ALL bags may be searched before entry.
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs that are 6" x 9" or smaller do not need to be clear, however they cannot have more than one pocket.
- Festival Bags must be smaller than 12" x 6" x 12" and clear.
- Hydration packs are allowed and do not need to be clear but must be emptied.
PROHIBITED items into the Stadium include:
- Smoking products of any kind (including e-cigs, vape, etc.)
- Outside Food
- Backpacks or suitcases. The only bags allowed into the festival are small CLEAR bags, no larger than 12”x 6”x 12”
- Large or hard sided coolers
- Picnic Baskets
NOTE: Fans will need to go through metal detector screening and all belongings are subject to inspection. Keep in mind, if you do not bring a clear stadium bag that complies with the clear bag policy they do not have a place to store your belongings and you will be asked to return your prohibited items to your vehicle.
The Governors Ball Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Contact us for Clear Festival bags in bulk. We offer wholesale pricing on bulk orders of 50+ bags and logo imprints on bulk orders of 100+ bags.