CMA Fest has a clear bag policy for all events. Bags must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed 12" x 12" x 6". In addition to a clear bag, a small clutch bag or wallet no larger than 6.5” x 4.5” is is allowed.
CMA Fest Bag Policy For Fans:
- Concert bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12” x 12” x 6”.
- In addition to a clear bag, a small clutch bag or wallet 6.5” x 4.5” or smaller is allowed.
- Exceptions may be made for medically-necessary items.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes or vaping devices are not allowed.
CMA Fest Bag Rules were generated based on the NFL Clear Bag Policy and adopted the same security measures and guidelines for their events.
PROHIBITED items into the Stadium include:
- Cameras with detachable lenses/selfie sticks
- Outside food & beverage
NOTE: Fans may need to go through metal detector screening in certain areas and belongings may be subject to inspection. Keep in mind, if you do not bring a clear stadium bag that complies with the clear bag policy they do not have a place to store your belongings and you will be asked to return your prohibited items to your vehicle.
The CMA Fest Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Contact us for Clear Festival bags in bulk. We offer wholesale pricing on bulk orders of 50+ bags and logo imprints on bulk orders of 100+ bags.