Camping World Stadium in Orlando has a clear bag policy for all games. Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot exceed 14” X 14” X 6”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”. Clear backpacks and clear fanny packs are allowed.
To expedite entry into the Camping World Stadium events, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the clear bag policy guidelines and bring a clear stadium approved bag that meets the specifications outlined by the venue.
GET YOUR STADIUM APPROVED BAGS HERE
To help you navigate the Camping World Stadium Bag Policy, below is a summary of what you need to keep in mind when purchasing clear stadium bags.
Tips For Orlando Fans attending the Camping World Stadium:
- All bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot exceed 14” X 14” X 6”.
- One clear bag per person entering the stadium.
- Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- No tinted bags, they must be completely clear.
- Clear Backpacks within the size specifications of 14” X 14” X 6” are allowed. Click Here for clear stadium backpack options.
- Clear Fanny Packs are also allowed. Click Here for clear fanny pack options.
Camping World Stadium Clear Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Former names for the Camping World Stadium are Orlando Stadium, Tangerine Bowl, Citrus Bowl, Orlando Stadium, Florida Citrus Bowl & Orlando Citrus Bowl.
Note: Visitors carrying bags that do not comply with the Clear Bag Policy will be asked to return their items to their vehicle prior to entering the event.
Can I bring a purse into Camping World Stadium in Orlando?
Clear purses are allowed as long as they do not exceed a size of 14” x 14” x 6”. Also, a small clutch purse is allowed no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”.