BottleRock Napa Valley has a clear bag policy for all events. Per the BottleRock bag policy, bags must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed 12” X 12” X 6”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”.
BottleRock Bag Policy:
- Clear bags must be made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc & no larger than 12″x 12″x 6".
- Hydration packs must be empty.
- Small clutch purses (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″)
BottleRock Napa Valley Bag Rules were generated based on the NFL Clear Bag Policy and adopted the same security measures and guidelines for their events.
PROHIBITED items into the Stadium include:
- Any bags that are not clear or are larger than 12″x 12″x 6″
- Any hydration packs with more than 2 pockets are NOT ALLOWED.
- NO backpacks of any kind are allowed.
NOTE: Fans may need to go through metal detector screening and all belongings may be subject to inspection. Keep in mind, if you do not bring a clear stadium bag that complies with the clear bag policy they do not have a place to store your belongings and you will be asked to return your prohibited items to your vehicle.
The BottleRock Napa Valley Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.