Acrisure Stadium has a clear bag policy for all events. Bags must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”.
Acrisure Stadium Bag Policy For Fans:
- All bags brought into the stadium must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Logo on bag cannot exceed 4.5" tall by 3.4" wide.
- Small clutch purses, approximately the size of a hand, or 4.5″ x 6.5″ with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Acrisure Stadium Bag Rules were generated based on the NFL Clear Bag Policy and adopted the same security measures and guidelines for their events.
PROHIBITED items into the Stadium include:
- Mesh Bags
- Tinted Bags
- Binoculars Case
- Seat Cushion With Back
- Coolers (here is a stadium approved clear lunch bag you can use instead).
NOTE: Fans will need to go through metal detector screening and all belongings are subject to inspection. Keep in mind, if you do not bring a clear stadium bag that complies with the clear bag policy they do not have a place to store your belongings and you will be asked to return your prohibited items to your vehicle.
The Acrisure Stadium Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.For stadium bags in bulk Click Here to get wholesale pricing on orders of 50+ bags or logo imprint on orders of 100+ stadium bags.