ACL Music Festival has a clear bag policy for all events. Bags must be CLEAR plastic and clear festival bag cannot exceed 12” X 6” X 12”. Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 6” x 9”.
ACL Music Festival Bag Policy For Fans:
- All bags brought into the stadium must be CLEAR plastic and cannot exceed a size of 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Fans are allowed One clear bag per person entering the stadium.
- Small clutch purse is allowed (which does not need to be clear) no larger than 6" x 9”.
- No tinted bags, they must be completely clear.
- Seat cushions are allowed without pockets or zippers.
ACL Music Festival Bag Rules were generated based on the NFL Clear Bag Policy and adopted the same security measures and guidelines for their events.
PROHIBITED items into the Austin City Limits Music Festival include:
- Any bags that are NOT CLEAR bags made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and are larger than 12" x 6" x 12". Any Small clutch purses and fanny packs with more than 1 pocket. Clutch purses that are larger than 6" x 9"
- Any Small clutch purses and fanny packs with more than 1 pocket.
- Clutch purses that are larger than 6" x 9"
- Coolers of any kind.
- Framed backpacks, multiple pocket back packs and any pack that is not aligned with the allowed backpacks above.
NOTE: Fans will need to go through metal detector screening and all belongings are subject to inspection. Keep in mind, if you do not bring a clear stadium bag that complies with the clear bag policy they do not have a place to store your belongings and you will be asked to return your prohibited items to your vehicle.
The ACL Music Festival Bag Policy enables security staff to move guests through security checkpoints faster and helps improve overall safety. Shorter and faster lines, also make for a more enjoyable experience.
Contact us for Clear Festival bags in bulk. We offer wholesale pricing on bulk orders of 50+ bags and logo imprints on bulk orders of 100+ bags.